Thursday, March 25, 2010

Past memory storage and the DNA?


Where are memories stored?

Last night I woke in the early hours wondering where memories are stored.
I vaguly remembered having two dreams that was one.
Dream 1, retracing my steps,
Dream 2 revisiting and fixing an incident in my life.
I realized that I was working at fixing a blog yesterday and that earlier on I was revisiting previous actions in my life and pondering on how I could have acted differently.
It was as if my sleeping brain connected the two actions as being of the same vibration.
I then pondered on where past memories are stored.
Do memories move from the brain into the cellular DNA at some stage?
It has been reported that transplant recipients sometimes have unfamiliar memories, as if they are connected to the donor for a while.
Are our past memories stored in the DNA cells, like the computer stores backup data on different devices, but retains the keys to decode it?

Many years ago after receiving a polarity therapy treatment where pressure was applied to a single muscle in my abdomen, I remembered a great sadness was being triggered by my brain, however I never uncovered the source of it.
There is also the phantom limb sensation after amputation?
Where exactly is the memory of the limb stored. How long does it take for the brain to record the absence of it?
The two similar but different actions of the previous day also make me wonder just how much the brain responds to the influences of the planetary bodies around the earth.
Perhaps it is time that the medical profession starts to utilize these uncharted regions of the brain.
Is that why dreams are forgotten, because they are re-visitations to our DNA memory.
Is it because only the decoding formula of long past memories remain in our brains; is that why it is so difficult to remember dreams?
Is it like retrieving lost data on a computer without the backup device.

No comments: